Saturday, January 17, 2009

Life made simple

Today I spent a few hours finishing something I started last Saturday – giving my room a total overhaul in the area of organization. I went through every storage tub, drawer, and file. I threw away a LOT of stuff and reorganized things so I know where things are! I feel so great. I’m getting back to who I am as a person – going back through old photos, journals, and notes – I’m remembering the things I like that I had forgotten about. Getting through the clutter, and getting back to me..t.he real me. I like it. I like me.

Have you forgotten yourself somewhere in the busyness of life? Take time to remember who you are – a God-fashioned work of art!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

woohoo! join the reorg revolution!

:)

Unknown said...

oh, this is chris savage