Friday, March 27, 2009

Go West, young wo-man!

Things are coming together for me to move to California in a few weeks. I have a friend that lives in the Costs Mesa/Irvine area that has a company and has offered me my choice of two positions and an open start date for when I'm ready. I was also given a great choice list from a local church with housing opportunities. All in one day I had a job and a place to live (prospectively.)

So, as my original plan stated I will be leaving for California on April 22, but this will not be a round-trip, it'll be a one-way relocation.

I'm on the hunt for economical ways to ship my stuff left in FL and ship my car from STL to So.CA. I have a list of estimates for my car, but having a hard time finding companies to ship my stuff in FL. Any suggestions?

I'm so excited for what lies ahead.

Oh...checkout www.tanyaglass.wordpress.com. I started a new blog on government stuff.

No comments: