Saturday, February 21, 2009

Changes...

For everyone reading this I'm sorry if I haven't talked to you yet in person. (thus the reason for my note.) I've tried to talk to as many people as possible but time has not allowed me to do that with everyone. My life has been changing very quickly so its every man for himself!

After you read this, please feel free to contact me via email, phone, etc. If you attend The Gathering Place you will hear Pastor Sam make an announcement tomorrow in 2nd service concerning some changes.

Over the last few months God has been working in my life and preparing me for a major transition. Well the last few weeks have shed light on the shift and this week it has become even clearer. After much prayer and wise counsel I have decided to move away from Florida. On Monday, March 2, I am headed to St. Louis, Missouri. My friend, David Lawrence (www.impellive.com) has started a ministry with the intent of equipping young leaders and starting a church (ImpelChurch.tv) in Southern California (specifically, the Long Beach area.) I am going there to partner as an advisor and implementer of this vision. St. Louis is a transitional setting to prepare for the bigger picture - relocating to the LA area.

I have been getting an education to work with new ministries and get them off the ground and now God has given me an opportunity to do it. At the same time I will be able to travel with my mom as she ministers too. (www.jodyglass.com.) I will continue to work as Pastor Sam Hinn's assistant remotely from St. Louis for the next few months.

In April, the Impel team will be traveling to Irvine, California and scoping the area out to see where God wants us to establish life. I've never been to California so I'm excited to see what God has for me out there. Its a great big world and I'm ready for what's next. I'll keep people updated on everything on FB and this blog.

No comments: